9-port 1Gbps Advanced
RC-CP9 is probably the most compact managed 9 port Gigabit Ethernet layer 2+ switch to be found in the market! Yet loaded with a number of powerful features.
With its small footprint, discreet but yet modern design it is constructed and aimed with the modern end users home in mind. The product can due to its size easily be fitted either into a media cabinet or directly on the wall when used together with the integrated fiber handling module. When both advanced technical functions and design matters, then this is the right product for any FTTH-network owner!
With the flexibility in mind this switch can be equipped with either a fiber or a copper WAN interface and as an option a sophisticated CATV module.
The powerful 416 MHz CPU ensures that the unit is capable of handling both today’s and tomorrow ́s demanding management needs. The unit supports remote management by several different means for example Web/http, SNMP, Telnet CLI, DHCP Auto provisioning and TR-069 as optional choice.
To ensure a flexible installation, the converter can be supplied with or without a fiber management module.
– 1 x Fiber port with TwinRate function TM, 100/1000 Mb/s automatically selected
– 8 x RJ-45 customer LAN ports, 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN port, placed in “hidden position”, for Telemetry services 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– IEEE802.1q tag-based VLAN, supports up to 256 active VLANs
– 8 QoS queues per port with strict or deficit- weighted round robin scheduling
– IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) function, max 5 W at full load
– Full IPv6 support, both for Management and Traffic
– Full Multicast support, both IGMPv2/v3 and MLDv1/v2
– SNMP (v1, v2c and v3 agent)
– Auto Provisioning (DHCP/FTTP) and firmware upgrade and text based configuration file (HTTP/TFTP)
– Automatic Gain Control, AGC
– Bandwidth 47 MHz-1 GHz
– Excellent sensitivity and linearity
– Low power consumption
– LED for correct OPT-IN signal level (-9 to -3 dBmW)
CPE installed on wall using the fiber management tray