4-port 100Mbps OAM
The RC-OE4OF Series is a four port 10/100BASE-T Ethernet to 100Base-FX fiber converter designed for CPE applications. With advanced features like in band OAM management, this converter is targeted for customer premises equipment in metro LAN, campus, enterprise and FTTx applications.
By supporting OAM, web and SNMP this converter can be completely controlled and monitored from a centrally located management access switch to provide monitoring over all converter settings.
To ensure a flexible installation, the converter can be supplied with or without a fiber management module.
– Auto-Cross over for MDI/MDIX in TP port
– Auto-Negotiation, TP port
– Supports flow control
– Supports IEEE 802.3ah OAM function – Discovery
– Dying Gasp
– OAM Loopback (as passive device) – OAM Variable retrieval
– 802.3ah OAM PDU Information
– Web and SNMP Management
– Supports Auto provision firmware upgrade and configuration
– Supports store and forward switch mode
– Supports 9K jumbo packets
– Management VLAN Function
– SNMP traps
– Link loss carry forward on/off
– Bandwidth control in 64 kbps increments
– MIB counter
– 802.1 q VLAN
– Q in Q
– Supports fiber tray design