The Raycore RC-OE1A is a compact optical/electric converter. The converter is equipped with a high performance switch chip set which supports one RJ-45 LAN port.
The RC-OE1A is a 10/100Base Ethernet to 100Base-FX fiber media converter designed for CPE applications installed in stand-alone point- to-point applications. The converter supports auto-negotiation on the copper Ethernet side. In order to be fully compliant with today’s traffic demands, the switch is transparent for Q- tagged VLANs.
To ensure a flexible installation, the converter can be supplied with or without a fiber management module.
– Fiber port placed on opposite side of the RJ-45 interface
– Very suitable for FTTH application
– Available with Dual fiber or WDM
– Store & Forward switching technology
– 1x RJ-45 LAN ports
– Supports IEEE 802.1q Tag VLAN pass through
– Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
– Forward 1600 bytes (Max.) packets
– Supports flow control enable or disable
– External power supply
– External fiber management module available