1-port 1Gbps Twin-Rate
The RC-OE2ATR Series is a stand-alone optical fiber media converter equipped with 1×10/100/1000Base-T LAN-port. The converter with its patented functions is unique due to its ability to select either 100Mb -or- 1Gb on the fiber port, using the very same 1×9 module. We call this function ”Twin-Rate”.
With this converter the FTTH network can now seamlessly grow from today’s need of 100Mb to tomorrow’s need of 1Gb – without the need of physically upgrading the converter. Simply exchange the 100Mb SFP in the access node switch to a 1Gb SFP (the access node switch must of course support Gb speed). The converter will then automatically select the higher speed – and you now have a full featured Gb network all the way to the end-user.
– Unique patented converter that supports both 100Mb and 1Gb on the fiber port using the very same 1×9 module
– Fully supports the Raycore Twin-RateTM module (for 100Mb and 1Gb speeds)
– Operates in store and forward mode
– MDI/MDIX auto-crossover for TP port
– Auto-negotiation (10/100/1000 Mb/s) for TP port
– Maximum packet size: 9K Bytes
– Supports IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x and 802.3z
– Small dimensions only 115x90x30 mm Designed with the end-user in mind