24-port SFP FE 2-port SFP/TP
ASWM-AFD2-00954-00, 24-Port FE(100-FX)SFP + 2-Port (Dual Media, TP/SFP) Gigabit L2 Plus Managed Switch with Redundant Power, implemented 24-Port 100-FX SFP + 2 Gigabit dual media ports with TP/SFP, is a standard switch that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet specifications. The switch can be managed through RS-232 serial port via direct connection, or through Ethernet port using Telnet or Web-based management unit, associated with SNMP agent. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can logon the switch to monitor, configure and control each port’s activity in a friendly way. The overall network management is enhanced and the network efficiency is also improved to accommodate high bandwidth applications.
In addition, the switch features comprehensive and useful function such as DHCP Option 82, QoS (Quality of Service), spanning Tree, VLAN, Port Trunking, Bandwidth Control, Port Security, MVR, SNMP/RMON and IGMPv3 Snooping capability via the intelligent software. It is suitable for both metro-LAN and office application. Others the switch increase supports the Power saving for reduce the power consumption. It could efficient saving the switch power with auto detect the client idle and provides different power.
– 24-Port FE (100-FX) SFP high port count fiber switch
– 2 dual media for flexible fiber connection
– Port Mirroring helps supervisor monitoring network
– Q-in-Q VLAN for performance & security and 4094 VLAN entries
– IEEE802.1x Access Control Improve Network Security
– IEEE 802.1d Compatible, 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree and 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree
– Unknown Unicast/Broadcast/Multicast Storm Control
– Multicast VLAN Management for IPTV IP-MAC-Port binding for LAN security
– Support IGMPv3 Snooping
– Support DHCP Snooping (Option 82)
– ACL Based on Ethernet Type / ARP / IPv4 for packets permit or deny, rate limitation and port copy
– Support ”power saving” for Green Ethernet requirement