24-port SFP Gbps 4-port 10Gbps
The RC-ACS-2428B , the next generation L2+ Carrier Ethernet Access Fiber switches from Raycore, is a 20-port GbE SFP, 4-port Combo GbE (RJ-45/SFP) and 4-port 10GbE (SFP+) Ethernet L2+ Carrier Ethernet Switch portfolio of affordable carrier switches and a standard switch that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z/ab/ae standards.
It provides the ideal combination of afford-ability and capabilities for Carrier Access networking includes IEEE802.3ah MAC Layer OAM, IEEE802.1ag Ethernet CFM, ITU-T Y.1731 Ethernet OAM Performance Monitoring, ITU-T G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching, Sync-Ethernet and IEEE1588v2 PTP for Carrier Ethernet management requirement.
The RC-ACS-2428B is quite unique with its ability to automatically select the fiber speed speed (downlink) depending on what device (100Mbps or 1000Mbps) is connected to the switch port. This unique function is called Twin-RateTM.
It is suitable for Carrier Ethernet applications and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. This switch can be managed through RS-232 serial port, or through Ethernet port using CLI or Web- based management. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can manage the switch, configure and control in a friendly way. It supports AC and DC Dual Power input (100~240VAC/-48VDC) for Power Redundancy requirement.
– L2+ features provide better manageability, security, QoS, and performance
– IEEE 802.3ah MAC Layer OAM and IEEE802.1ag Ethernet CFM
– ITU-T Y.1731 Ethernet OAM Performance monitoring
– All downlink fiber ports support Twin-RateTM (100/1000Mbps automatically selected).
– 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard
– MEF E-tree service over MPLS (includes E-LINE, E-LAN and E-TREE(EP-TREE, EVP-TREE))
– IPv6 and s-Flow support
– ITU-T G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection and ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
– Sync-Ethernet and IEEE1588v2 PTP for Carrier Ethernet management requirement
– AC(100~240VAC) and DC(-48VDC) dual power input for power redundancy requirement